If you want to invest in real estate in the US, Cape Coral and the surrounding region feature some amazing opportunities.
To buy a property in Cape Coral or elsewhere in Florida as a foreign investor, you will need to apply for a foreign national loan.
How You Can Use a Foreign National Loan in Florida
Using a foreign national loan, you can purchase:
- Second homes
- Vacation homes
- Rental properties
Not only can you buy a property using a foreign national loan, but you can also use one to purchase land.
Looking to purchase a primary residence? Check into conventional loans and other regular home purchase loan products.
Why Choose Island Coast Mortgage for Your
Florida Foreign National Loan?
Along with the freedom discussed above, here are the additional benefits of Florida Foreign National Loan:
- We have extensive experience working with foreign investors in Florida, and can walk you rapidly through the loan application process so you can close quickly on the property you want to buy.
- Our goal is to save you money so you can make the most of your investment in FL real estate. We offer access to a selection of loans featuring competitive mortgage rates and low down payments.
- We will take our time with you to make sure you have answers to all of your questions about applying for a foreign national loan.
What Do You Need to Apply for a Mortgage as a Foreign National?
When you apply for a foreign national loan, you will need to gather these documents:
- A copy of your Visa
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your purchase contract
- Proof of your home country residency
- An income letter from your accountant
- An income letter from your employer
- An escrow letter
- Two bank statements
- Two bank reference letters
- Two credit card reference letters
Note that a US credit score is not needed. You can qualify for a foreign national loan without one.