Beautiful weather and even more beautiful neighborhoods make Cape Coral an amazing place to purchase a home.
Whether you are shopping for a home here in Cape Coral where we are based or anywhere in the state of Florida, we would love to connect you with the most suitable mortgage.
Buy a Home in Florida With a Loan That Is Right For You
Easy credit qualification, low interest rates and 3.5% down make FHA mortgages a popular option for first time and repeat homebuyers.
Veterans, active-duty service members, and eligible surviving spouses can buy a home in Florida with a zero down VA loan. This type of mortgage boasts many of the same benefits as an FHA loan, with no PMI needed.
If you meet the income requirements and are shopping for a home in a “rural” designated area according to the US Department of Agriculture, you could qualify to buy a home with zero down using a USDA mortgage.
We can connect you with conventional loans with competitive rates. Your down payment could be just 3% down.
For borrowers who need more financing than is possible through a conforming loan, we offer competitive jumbo mortgages.
- ITIN Loans
Not having a social security number doesn’t have to stop you from purchasing a home. All you need is your ITIN card when you apply for an ITIN loan.
- Manufactured Housing Loans
For customers shopping for manufactured homes, mobile homes, modular homes, and similar properties, we offer loans that are tailored to your specialized needs.
- First Time Home Buyers
Shopping for your first home in Cape Coral or anywhere in Florida? We’ll walk you through each step of the loan application process and help you to identify the mortgage which will most ideally serve your needs.
What Type of Home Purchase Loan in Florida Do You Need?
With the variety of lending products on the market, you can be assured that an ideal mortgage exists for you. But with so many options to choose from, how do you know which type of loan is right for you?
You can begin by asking yourself some basic questions about your plans for the future, such as:
- How many years will I stay in the home I am purchasing?
- How large of a down payment can I afford to make?
- What can I afford to pay each month on my home loan?
- Can I afford mortgage insurance each month?
- How quickly do I want to be able to pay off my mortgage?
Answering questions like these can help you figure out your loan term and whether a fixed or adjustable rate would be most appropriate. They also can help you start examining how much home you can afford and what type of loan would keep your costs within your budget.
Next, your qualifications need to be assessed. Just as we can help you review your goals, we can also help you determine what types of loans you are eligible for given:
- Your credit score and debt-to-income (DTI) ratio
- Your employment status and history
- Your income
- Your ability to make a down payment
- Your service record (for VA mortgages)
During your consultation, we will be able to pull together all the information you give us to narrow down your loan options to those which will offer you the ideal fit for your budget, qualifications and goals.
Island Coast Mortgage Makes Home Buying Easy
Here are a few reasons to go with us for your Florida home purchase mortgage needs:
- Down payment assistance. If you need help with your down payment, we can cover a portion of the costs.
- We are local. As a Cape Coral-based company, we bring local knowledge to your service.
- We are up to a challenge. Whether you have imperfect credit, lack a social security number, or are facing another hurdle that a big box lender isn’t equipped to handle, we have specialized lending products just for you.
- Helping borrowers move quickly, easily and affordable into homes that they love is our passion. Our goal is for you to have the best home buying experience possible and embark on an affordable future in homeownership.